Rotten Grapes Staff...

Notifications
Clear all

Rotten Grapes Staff Aplication

Rotten Grapes
(@rotten-grapes)
New Member Customer

Hello Nylex and Staff team i am applying for staff because i know the ins and outs of this server and how people play i have a very good reputation within the chernaurus community i am decent at world edit and other aspects of running a server i have ran many servers from life rp to military rp i am a fair admin when given the role i have never abused admin commands and never will 

My region is North America and i am on the server every day for at least 2 hours

Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2020 4:36 am
Rotten Grapes
(@rotten-grapes)
New Member Customer

I have been playing on Nylex Servers for roughly 5 months

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2020 4:43 am
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

My first complaint about this is the fact that you don't understand basic English grammar. The fact that you're too lazy to put effort into doing something as basic as grammar, shows that you cannot be trusted into putting effort into being staff on URP. My second complaint is the fact that you say that you, "know the ins and outs of this server," when obviously you don't. If you knew the "ins and outs of the server," you wouldn't have been banned twice for something as basic as TP KOS. Thirdly, you do not have a good reputation in this community. No one here likes you, nor respects you. You're a toxic little fuckwit that doesn't have the mental capacity to be staff. My fourth point stems from the fact that you stated that, " i have ran many servers from life rp to military rp". I doubt this, and if you could bring up some proof than this point will be void. My last point is the fact that if you were given administrator permissions, you would abuse it. " i am a fair admin when given the role i have never abused admin commands and never will". We all know that it's a lie, you would abuse for your close team and be biased towards people you dislike. -rep

-Zahn

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2020 1:02 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

You were banned 2 times and never unbanned, you are applying for staff on a alt thats just stupid, you should honestly fuck off

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2020 1:23 pm
Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member

Bruh you have good rep ??? my dude being toxic on other people. And calling me wolf woof woof get out of my shop you are not welcome here hmm this is how admin should act 🙂 good job mate banned for tp kos and  i am a fair admin when given the role i have never abused admin commands and never will ya right i can see how you will not abuse commands 🙂 like idk man go fck yourself you little toxic stupid cunt nobody likes you and you just a shame for this community go and made toxic acts on others servers  -Rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2020 5:43 pm
themaskedweeb
(@themaskedweeb)
Active Member Customer

ok sanders

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2020 6:24 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member