Robin's Staff Appli...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Robin's Staff Application

ROBIN
(@robin-15)
Estimable Member

Greetings, Dear Life RP Server Moderation Team.

I'm writing this mod application to let the Life RP Server team know that I'm interested in being a moderator on the team. I am a devoted and enthusiastic Life RP player, and I think I have the knowledge and background to contribute positively to the server as a staff member.

I know how important it is to provide a secure and pleasurable environment for all gamers because I play Life RP. I am dedicated to preserving the same level of professionalism and honesty since I have seen personally the positive effects that a good moderator can have on the server.

My background as a server moderator includes:

I spent almost a year moderating a sizable Minecraft server, where I was in charge of resolving player conflicts, enforcing the server's rules, and supporting people with any problems or issues they might have had.

I've developed my skills in channel management, role management, and permission management while moderating various Discord servers.

I have experience in moderation, and I'm also a warm, personable person who likes to lend a hand. I will always go above and above to support gamers and make sure they enjoy their time on the server.

I appreciate your taking a look at my application. I am thrilled to have the chance to serve as a moderator on the Life RP server, and I am looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,

Robin.

Topic starter Posted : 17/04/2023 8:24 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Denied, Denied, Denied and utterly Denied

Posted : 22/04/2023 3:30 pm
Share: