Notifications
Clear all

PP Sniper's Staff application 5/13/2021

PP sniper
(@ppsniper)
Estimable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

Europe, Italy. (time zone GMT+2)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

As a staff member I will do my best to make everyone's experience the best, by respecting the community guidelines and making them being respected also by every other player. As a part of the staff I will help people mainly on Life RP because that's the server where I am mostly on, but if needed I'll hop on also any other UnturnedRoleplay.com server to help. Also I am online on life RP every time I can, I've been playing that server for a very long time. I will do my best and i will show everyone how reliable and available I am. I never broke any of the server rules and If I get accepted i will make sure to enforce them. I am also quite good at moderating discord, I will be online as much as I can moderating chats and helping people that ask for it in the correct channels. Aftermost i will do my best to ensure that everyone is having a good time in the server.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):

Roughly 9 months

Steam profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198209898932/

Topic starter Posted : 13/05/2021 12:53 pm
Topic Tags
PP
Gioni Drip
(@gioni-drip)

If it wasnt for this man i would have never started talking on urp and i would have never become the cringelor that i am
PP FTW

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2021 1:26 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

You're a good candidate for staff, I do very much suggest you. Though if you take a glance at logs, your activity is very scarce to say none the less. I suggest getting this up and proving to us that you will be active so we don't have another LankyMix on the team. Other than that you're pretty good overall!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2021 5:23 pm
Share: