Notifications
Clear all

Ponko's Staff Application

Ponko
(@ponko)
Estimable Member

What is your username on Discord: Ponko3315

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tragicjo/

Tell us about yourself: I am a 24 year old man with a kid, and I own a few businesses in real life! I do home renovation, invest in real estate and own a vape store. I have a lot of management experience as I use to staff on minecraft servers for a long time! 

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? I believe you should consider me for staff within this community, because I am one of the oldest people within the entire community. I Have a lot of experience managing and moderating a large amount of people, and am one of the least bias people within the server. I personally am super friendly and am liked by a lot of people within the servers. I believe if I am given a chance at staff I will be able to give a better assistance to the community. I am currently an Assistant Deputy Chief within the pd on the servers, and I feel like there is a lot more I should be able to do to really fulfill the position. More of granting pd perms to new cadets and adding them to the groups. Of course I would also like to ability to give a hand to not only the pd, but also the civillians who are constantly needing help from the admin team! I have experience with the commands that we are given on the staff team and would not need a whole lot of training. I am a patient person who is able to deal with screaming kids and know most of the ban times for the offenses that are bannable. I like to believe I am trusted within the community as I have really never done anything to prove or give the intention that I cant be trusted! I would love to be given a chance at this position to show y'all that I am capable of taking this on. I use to be on the dev team for a little while before life got busy and I had to step down. I can help with most things staff need and if not I am willing to learn a new skill or figure something out that is needed. I do not have school or homework or a parent or  anything that would prevent me from doing my job as a staff member. I am my own man who can do whatever I want at any time in day and as I am my own boss, which allows me to dedicate whatever time is required to the staff team. I would like to assist in the areas that are lacking from other staff members being busy and dedicated their service and time to other projects and things within the server. I am not one to get staff and do a bunch of random stuff without confirming if its ok or not either. I always like to double check things and make sure I am doing the job correctly before making a mistake. I hope you guys can consider me for staff and hope to keep assisting the server where its needed! 

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America 

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes 

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) At least 7 hours a week can do more if needed

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): May of 2022 

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? Sep of 2022

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? I have not moderated any unturned servers other than the pd discord, but have done a lot of minecraft servers in the past. 

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? Currently moderating the pd discord as Assistant Chief Deputy, and use to manage The Node Pixelmon servers which had over 150 people online at a time I believe there was rougly 1500 within community total, and I was an admin for over 3 years on the community. I also was a mod on another really large minecraft server called Mineplex. I am sure many of you are familiar with it. I was a moderator on the server for about 8 months. 

Topic starter Posted : 16/08/2023 7:16 pm
NiteSky
(@nitesky)
Eminent Member

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2023 7:36 pm
FROSTYgiraffe
(@frostygiraffe)

+rep kind and very helpful 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2023 8:02 pm
Kevin
(@kevin-6)
Eminent Member

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2023 10:48 pm
Splitz
(@splitz)
Estimable Member

+ REP AND Hes acually active unlike most cough cough

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2023 10:49 pm
Saemabaoo
(@saemabaoo)
Eminent Member

+ Rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2023 10:49 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

🍾 here, u gonna need this

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2023 3:53 pm
xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

Awesome great guy when I was in pd. 0 toxicity came out from this man no matter what

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2023 11:07 pm
Matt39infinity
(@matthewinfinity)
Trusted Member

+++++Rep, he deserves to be staff, knows his stuff and is a really kind person

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/08/2023 10:20 am
jurredede
(@jurredede)
Estimable Member

+rep