Ponko Staff Applica...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Ponko Staff Application 🙂

Ponko
(@ponko)
Estimable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): America Standard Central time

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

There are many things that can determine a person from being a good staff member and a bad one. I believe I would be a good staff member, because I am an active, Mature, and experienced player amongst the Life RP community. I have find to become very liked the more active I am on the server.

I believe I would be a good staff member, because I am an active member. As some staff and other pd members know I am a business owner and have given myself the available time to really do what I want when I want to. I am able to do the things I enjoy more, which happens to be working. I play on the server if not 5 hours a day then more. I became a pd member to treat it like a job. I am on the server around 5pm-1am Standard Central time every day. During this time there is usually a very low if not non active time of staff members. There are usually many things can be addressed for players and for the server that can take someone who has the experience literally a few seconds or minutes to accomplish. I would be able to accomplish so much more for not only the community but also the civilians and pd on the server. I am a more mature player who is here to keep the server as good as ever if not better it to keep it at a status it is at.

I am a mature person, who is able to maintain order on the server. I am not looking to join this position for power or glory. I am simply a person who enjoys to work. I use to admin minecraft servers and unturned servers when I was like 13, that was 11 years ago, I know that this position is not a fun one for most people it may get boring or may be a pain in the ass with all of the random kids asking for random things to be done or pinging you to take a look at something. I believe it takes 2 seconds to make a response and weather it be what they were looking for or not they are more prone to like you because they know you are paying attention. I don't entirely know the goals of the server, but in my perception of business I don't see any reason to not want to expand it into something bigger than it is. This to me means bigger map more player base and a larger staff team and pd team to manage this larger map and player base. I would even love to see a possible bring back to ems in the future, as of right now not happening, but in the future with some of these goals in mind I think it would make a great change the community. I have a large background in MANY things that could genuinely benefit the server.

I am a very experienced player in many different aspects. For starters I am a business man and know how to manage not only a team but think of it as a small community. I have been able to turn these managing skills into very successful companies to where I have even been able to teach other individuals on how to manage and execute a plan. I am very experienced with the commands and how the console works almost every aspect of being an admin/mod. There are many situations that can be minor and sometimes there are the large ones and there shouldnt be any doubt that I am able to solve these problems. I have a background in graphic and web designing as well, so if there were ever any need for new graphics or edits to website or even 3D modeling for new maps I am able to assist or do these things for the community. I would like to join the staff team, so I can assist you guys in every way possible. I am 24 and have the time as you guys may not because you are still setting up your lives or have school and things like that.

I truly believe I would be a great member for the staff team as many people in the server LOVE me as a pd member. Granted there are some that don't, but you cant win them all. I am an active, mature, and experienced player, who is only here in hopes to make things better for Life RP. I hope yall can take me into consideration knowing I haven't been a part of the community as long as I would like to have been before applying. If yall make this decision I can assure you wont regret doing so!

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 2.5 months

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tragicjo/

Topic starter Posted : 14/10/2022 11:46 pm
Pear, Rose and Cappuccino reacted
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

+rep helpful, chill guy well known in the community and an overall good dude.

Posted : 16/10/2022 3:11 pm
Pear reacted
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

nice appeal but i can really join in with 3m on the server lmao

Posted : 16/10/2022 9:50 pm
Ponko
(@ponko)
Estimable Member

@yamabushi-2 this is a staff application not an appeal! XD I am not sure what your trying to state here!

Topic starter Posted : 16/10/2022 9:51 pm
Cappuccino
(@cappuccino)

+rep mans a g 

Posted : 17/10/2022 4:35 am
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

@ponko appeal application same shit im saying that  u have 3months on the server which is not enough at all to be a staff member

Posted : 17/10/2022 6:29 pm
Ponko
(@ponko)
Estimable Member

@yamabushi-2 didn't see anywhere there was a minimum? If so then all well. If not then maybe they will take me into consideration based off experience and my skills and abilities and tools I have on my computer, and the management skills I have as a 24 yr old business owner!

Topic starter Posted : 17/10/2022 8:57 pm
Pear reacted
justspence
(@spencer)

+rep honestly ponko is super chill and really cares about this server. i'd love to see him get a spot on staff, as he really deserves it.

Posted : 17/10/2022 11:19 pm
Pear reacted
Living Retard
(@living-retard)

Rep+ great dude, quite helpful only con is that he has a life lmao

Posted : 26/10/2022 8:00 am
Pear reacted
Pear
 Pear
(@pear)

+ rep is a genuinely nice guy who helped me out with lots of stuff in my time on the server and deserves this promotion! he is an active police officer as well as a kind outstanding person in general. Hope you consider his APP and ask him for an interview!!

Posted : 11/11/2022 5:43 am
Mr Papa Bear
(@austin-4)

+REP hehe

Posted : 24/11/2022 1:10 am
Ponko
(@ponko)
Estimable Member

why does it say replies not found???? 

Topic starter Posted : 24/11/2022 6:23 am
hep
 hep