Nexus Trail Moderat...

Notifications
Clear all

Nexus Trail Moderator Application For life RP

Nexus
(@nexus-2)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Australia 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:
One of the reasons I'd be an excellent addition to the team is that I enjoy assisting others, especially those who are new.If a new player needs help, I go to them and explain how well the server works, from where you can buy goods to how you can earn money. I've also worked as a Panda Hut staff member for a while, which comes in helpful with situations that many new members find unsettling. In terms of helping others, If anyone needs me im always there to help! I take time out of my day to help them because it is the right thing to do. If someone kos and is reported for it, I will always try to gather both sides of the story as well as video proof before banning them. Since I joined PD, I've witnessed many people kosing frping mic spamming ect. I could do something about it since no one likes people like this on the server because it ruins the fun for those who want to play without being bothered by kosers ect. That's it, and thank you for taking the time to read this.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):  I have been play for 2 months now

Steam profile URL:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199220759238/

Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2021 5:59 am
Share: