My last Staff app

Notifications
Clear all

My last Staff app

Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member

Well Tittle say's it, This will be my last staff app into which i would like to put my efforts in, and i'm pretty sure current staff and nylex himself with not aprrove this app, I will throw myself into it without further delay.   

What is your region?:Czech Republic 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers: i joined Community back in 2016, but last 2-3 years i was playing on Chernarus server everyday for 14 hours 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I apply for staff 6 months ago because of the crisis of not having enought staff members, But now from my look there is bigger team of staff in this community,Well but i will try this any ways so my app has main focus on Rule breakers who doesn't Follow rules, that contains Kos,FailRp,Exploits and many more, cuz people these days don't know what is roleplay and many people can see pretty good opportunity for example they can use money exploits,or some bug that will alows them to be invicble in combat situation well there is a lot of these case or scenarios and Helping community is another reason, as well i considering to not abuse my power like some other admins do, I might don't have any admin experience, but at least i want to try to proof this community it's never too late, to save something that is dying, What i mean is fact that this community past 4 months some having some big downfalls which was loosing a lot of players or overgrown server, Ww2 server,as well a lot of toxicity in server but that was here from 2019 due to some members, maybe there was more reasons, Sure i expect some bad opions on this from many people who doesn't share my vision or my thoughts, it's ok i roughly don't care about that, i'm giving my last effort on this app and i was just wanted to be good admin who will help community , well if staff will obviously agree with this app if not, it's fine, i will know that it was hopeless and my effort was wasted or it had bigger meaning behind this app.

Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2020 7:30 pm
Chomker and Chief reacted
Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member

My steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/1400980298457/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2020 8:18 pm
Chomker and Chief reacted
Chomker
(@chomker)
Eminent Member

+1 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/08/2020 7:00 pm
Duncan reacted
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer
  • Mhm 
ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2020 9:56 am
Duncan reacted
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

No, I personally don't think you would be a good fit, mainly talking about the fact that you have broken rules countless times and you are generally unhelpful. Maybe you would be a good fit who knows but i personally don't think so

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2020 10:05 am
Chomker reacted
Share: