Notifications
Clear all

Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

My region and a little about me:

I live in North America in Georgia and I am 14 years old. I have always loved acting and dressing up as a kid and I think that little of the reason I love roleplay so much. I have always loved acting and playing video games alike and feel as if I fit in perfect here with everyone in this community. I love these servers and that is why I am requesting that I am given moderator, so I can help make the servers better for everyone.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I am very active on the servers and when I'm not on the servers I'm constantly checking the discord and forums. My second reason is that Nylex is uploading a new video soon (or what I assume to be pretty soon) and I think that would be the perfect opportunity to help lots of new players out and hopefully encourage a good portion to become better roleplayers and not the kosers that you see littered across the servers. Third reason, is that I would like to help build safezones and possibly even host little events (if the players wanted to of course) . My forth reason is, I have a lot of experience and I feel and have been told that I am pretty mature for my age. And my last reason (probably the most used reason) is that I want to help stop kosers and other rulebreakers I rembered always feeling bad for new players getting killed out of nowhere looking for a good roleplay experience and I want to help give them that experience they come onto these servers looking for.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

5 months

Steam profile URL:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242517938

I do understand if this is denied seeing how there are already three moderators, but still please keep this in consideration 😉

Topic starter Posted : 26/09/2017 5:41 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Ive seen you many times on the servers especially on discord and your an active member on the community and you have that kinda good attitude 😀 so... yeah +rep for ya! good luck

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2017 5:48 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

thanks for the input!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/09/2017 5:59 am
YungRinnegan
(@rinnegan)
Active Member Customer

gey. lole

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2017 6:00 am
Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: NoodlesNibba

gey. lole

Definitely agree

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2017 6:11 pm
YungRinnegan reacted
Dolan
(@dolan)

Thanks for the input I guess...?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/09/2017 6:20 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Good member, will +1 whenever the current moderators (Rawr, Fisher & I) get actual staff.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2017 7:55 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

Thanks 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/09/2017 8:02 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Dolans a cool kid, I mean, if he gets moderator before me i'll have an anyurism but if he does he deserves it. +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/09/2017 11:36 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

+1 gucci man

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2017 11:53 pm
Rusty
(@rusty)
Trusted Member Customer

very nice guy, he is very creative, very nice and smart. Plz make him mod