Moderator Applicati...

Notifications
Clear all

Moderator Application by Cody

Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Hello, my name is Cody and my region is North America and I am a Boy Scout if you wanted to know, and I am 13 years old and I turn 14 in July, and I would like to apply not for staff (even though this is the staff applications) because if I got admin powers it would take the fun out of the game. So I would like to apply for moderator because I do not have enough money to buy a rank on your server so I would like to apply to be a moderator rank. I have been playing on your server for maybe roughly 100 hours give or take a few. I feel that I would make a good moderator because I love to argue but in a good way. I like to stick up for the little guy or the guy who is being mistreated. I could solve a lot of problems on the roleplay server in my opinion. I also have a lot of experience with younger kids. For the past 3 years I have been playing crucial roles at my churches vacation bible camp for younger kids and I have helped and assisted them to the best of my ability. And since I have so much experience settling disputes with young kids, I think I would be able to settle a lot on your servers. And I'm just good with people in general. I am also admin on two other servers, Steels Server, and Chroma Unturned. Here is my steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198363884967/

Even if you decide not to accept my application, please leave a response saying why because it's just nice to know why. Please message me if you have any questions either on steam or discord at CodySaurus#5418. Thank you and havhe a good day.

Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 3:54 am
kacpero243 and MrRawr reacted
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

I forgot to put this in, if you want proof of me being a good admin/moferator ask my friend Jay. His discord is =Frantic Leader=BlueJay#9741

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 3:59 am
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

Very knowledgeable and Mature for his age. +1?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2017 4:55 am
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

I also forgot to put in that I am friends with 2 MVP+, Opti and DiggyDoggy, and I have many friends in the Nylex Discord.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 5:07 am
kacpero243
(@kacpero243)
Eminent Member Customer

He is good we were playing just yesterday and talk a lot on discord too so he is online

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2017 7:51 am
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Thanks everybody! 😄😄😄😄😄😄

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 4:15 pm
Δέλτα
(@δέλτα)
Eminent Member

Cody, what the hell was this? xD I have seen your stuff before and this is mildly bad. :-C

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2017 4:49 pm
Share: