Mlg's Mod Applicati...

Notifications
Clear all

Mlg's Mod Application

MlgPrankster
(@mlgprankster-2)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):North Africa

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:Well for starters , i actually know the rules by heart , am active most of the time , I am studying laws and planning on becoming a lawyer , im a good listener and judge so ill make sure to get every piece of evidence before acting, I plan on making the server much more enjoyable than before , im available 24/7 , Ill work for nothing for free while staying professional about it and providing my services with quality , im also quite positive about stuff unless something wrong has been done , ill do what will be needed to be done , im also kind of a programmer but i work on like smaller stuff like commands or plugins , .what i can bring to the team is my programming skills my law studies , my positivity and much more , i also am quite the thinker i have some ideas here and there to improve the server , artist and musician (computer stuff not actual musical instruments ) , and finally i hope youll choose me i aslo have some experience in the domain i have been a moderator on Yurkos RP server on washington ( i left since the server shutdown), i also regret my actions on nylexs discord i did some bad stuff , im sorry but give me a chance this time please give me a chance ill prove myself , 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Honestly for nearly More than a year (last time i didnt know the total) i play on life RP Chernarus and Unturnov 

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198332515195

Topic starter Posted : 11/08/2020 12:53 pm
Roman and john deadlock reacted
Roman
(@roman)

-Very Trust worthy

-Knows Rules Very Well

-Gives Tips Even helps New players

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 1:07 pm
john deadlock
(@john-deadlock)
New Member Customer

I have see Mlg around the server quite a lot, he is help to players that need it, he also helps people that are in trouble with money/ starting out. To me he seems fit enough for the job. I don't care about his past on the discord he talked about(pardon me if that sounded a bit rude).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 1:36 pm
Chomker
(@chomker)
Eminent Member

First off you Constantly Break Rules.

you are probably the Most toxic Person In ULRP All you do is yell at people And cry and bitch

None of what you wrote down besides your experience corelates in any way,shape,or form to the Application it just feels like a rant

this is a staff application There is nothing that programming has to do with being apart of the staff team neither does trying to become a lawyer 

"your positivity" wait woah lets stop right there All you do is complain that the cops are a bunch of Retarded Mongrels With a brain the size of a pebble 

nothing you say that you can contribute wont contribute anything to the staff team 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 6:02 pm
Nick reacted
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

i've seen you on cherno before and only thing i remember is toxicity and maybe even rule breaking

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 7:53 am
Share: