MlgPranksters Mod a...

Notifications
Clear all

MlgPranksters Mod application

MlgPrankster
(@mlgprankster-2)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):Africa maghreb region

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:Well for starters , i actually know the rules by heart , am active most of the time , I am studying laws and planning on becoming a lawyer , im a good listener and judge so ill make sure to get every piece of evidence before acting, I plan on making the server much more enjoyable than before , im available 24/7 , Ill work for nothing for free while staying professional about it and providing my services with quality , im also quite positive about stuff unless something wrong has been done , ill do what will be needed to be done , im also kind of a programmer but i work on like smaller stuff like commands or plugins , .what i can bring to the team is my programming skills my law studies , my positivity and much more , i also am quite the thinker i have some ideas here and there to improve the server , artist and musician (computer stuff not actual musical instruments ) , and finally i hope youll choose me i aslo have some experience in the domain i have been a moderator on Yurkos RP server on washington ( i left since the server shutdown)

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I dont know id say a lot (like roughly in total round the three servers id say almost 2 months)

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198332515195

Topic starter Posted : 02/06/2020 8:22 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Honestly, no idea who you are, you need to be well known in the community before even being considered. Also, two months just isnt that much, id say you should try and apply at a later date get to know the community yknow. Anyways have a nice one

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2020 8:08 am
Parker reacted
Parker
(@parker)
Eminent Member

im with food on the time maybe around a year or more before applying again and get to be a big help in the community that mean answering questions and helping people.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2020 10:00 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

might wanna get unbanned from the discord first - for someone who says they're professional you do act petty in discord by spamming

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2020 2:26 pm
THX_4_FOOD and Parker reacted
Share: