minateo applying fo...

Notifications
Clear all

minateo applying for staff(remastered)

minateo
(@minateo)

hello everybody, my username is minateo and i have been playing on nylex roleplay servers for some days and i play nearly every server everyday.  i have been looking forward to the comminity, staff and servers and of course nylex. but now i had a different thing in mind thing in mind that i normaly dont have, and that was to be a staff, i been seen many people breaking rules and i wanted to stop them, but if i get staff i really dont want to ban or kick them with anger, i want to talk me forward until i have a solution, i dont want to say to them like "hey you kosed someone now i will ban you" instead i want to say "hello guys, what are you doing, having a nice day? i heard something was happening here" like that to make less anger for both the staff and the guy who is breaking the rules. i come from norway in europe and yeah. thank you.

Topic starter Posted : 21/05/2017 7:59 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

you have clearly not read the thing before you posted this apply as you are missing 2 questions ...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2017 7:04 am
minateo
(@minateo)

Sorry guys, i forgot. Here is my steam url  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134998689/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2017 7:26 am
Philip
(@philip)
Eminent Member

Could somebody also reply to my Staff application?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2017 7:11 pm
Share: