Lich's URP Staff Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

Lich's URP Staff Application

Lich
 Lich
(@lich)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I think I would make an excellent addition to the staff team because I have prior staffing experience on both Unturned and SCP: Secret Laboratory, my experience on Unturned would help me know most of the commands meaning I would not require much training. I also love to help the URP community in-game and in channels such as #support on the discord, I always try to answer questions and help people even though I am not staff. I would love to be able to help people better in-game with staff, as there are some situations that a normal person like me could not help in. I have experience in many situations such as dealing with rule-breakers and think I would be a great asset to the staff team.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Over 2 years

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198267942847/

Topic starter Posted : 01/02/2021 12:43 am
Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member

+ 1 great man trust him alot would make good staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2021 4:37 pm
DrDallas
(@drdallas)

+1 Active, big man, is confirmed to be a gamer irl, would make good staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2021 5:16 pm
JeffTheNoobKiller112
(@jeffthenoobkiller112)

+2 this man saved my life, I was being kosed one time and he killed the 3 guys that did it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2021 5:21 pm
Peng
 Peng
(@pengshot)

+1 good man trust worthy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2021 1:43 am
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Reply to this message within a week or add me on discord Gacy.#0005 - I would like to speak with you in private regards your staff application -

With this it doesn't make it a yes or no. I just want to ask some questions.

Thanks for your time Lich!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2021 12:40 am
Share: