Notifications
Clear all

KILLER9881 STAFF APP

KILLER9881
(@killer9881)
Eminent Member

What is your username on Discord: BOPOMTIMER9881

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Atyourmomhouse/

Tell us about yourself: I'm generally a nice person. Yes, I can be toxic at sometimes, but it's pretty much.Sarcastic. Most people don't understand that about me, which is all right, and I'll have to explain it to them.Uh, I've been playing on the server for three years now.Pretty much ever since it came out off and on.This is going to be my ever first ever staff application to any.Unturned server.If you ask around the community, people know me as either Santo killer.Or Gilly, goes Italian boy.That's pretty much really about me. If you want more, just ask and I'll give you more.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? Why you should consider me as a staff member for this network is because I've been on the server probably longer than most of the other players that have been putting in their applications, and I can see that.During events, staff does need help and during certain other things.Certain situations where staff's not on.I can help out too.Because during the middle of the night.American time A lot of trolls get on and do a lot of.Trolling. And there's really no one left to deal with it.As a police member, I do try to help, but.Not to my best ability.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): NORTH AMERICA 

Do you have recording software/s that work? YES 

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) prob around 3-7

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): start of the sever 

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? when i join the sever i have left the sever on many occasions

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? never

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? N/A
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)

Topic starter Posted : 20/07/2023 4:18 am
Share: