John(gtastriker02) ...

Notifications
Clear all

John(gtastriker02) Williams' Moderator Application

gtastriker02
(@gtastriker02)
Eminent Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc?)

I currently live in tunisia, which has the exact same timezone as the UK, which is CET(Central European Time). I'm on daily, and will stay very committed, professional, mature and work hard at all times in UnturnedRoleplay. 

Let me introduce myself at first:
My name is John(gtastriker02) Williams RP wise, as for my real name it's Fares Bazoti. I'm originally From Libya, but I've lived in several cities and countries ranging from Dubai, to Tunisia. I'm currently 17, and I'm a student in the british schooling system. During my freetime I mainly hop onto chernarus and help out with others in need in the safezone mainly, I most of the time fish and loot and provide majority to all of what I find to the shops in the safezone, and just give it to others too. My hobbies are rugby, basketball, Actinhg Rainbow Six Siege, Arma 3, Unturned, reading things such as the discord and the forums in UnturnedRoleplay, and casual books. I've roleplayed for around 6 years now and have even done voice acting for certain youtube roleplay related videos too, but thats irrelevant.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community. 

I've worked as a Head Administrator in the past from a multi dedicated server organization, here in unturned(if you need proof do let me know). I've got around 400 hours of staffing in unturned itself, and I'm a hardcore roleplayer in Arma 3, I roleplay in life servers, Military Roleplay Simulators, and more. On the UnturnedRoleplay servers such as Chernarus, I have a whole lot of hours in the server itself. In the server(s), I offer alot to the community. I offer resources for those people in the shop selling guns, gear, clothing, food and more. I help out the new players in need at all times, provide them with resources to get them started, and make sure they have a good time in the server. I still have countless other experiences, but what I named were only a percentage. All of my experiences will enable me to be an amazing moderator for this community, and I will try to stay active at all times, respond to any rule breakers that people are reporting if I'm online, and to make sure I'm fully committed to this community, Now, back to the point... Let me tell you, what I can do for the community. For the community, I can promise my full commitment, my full displinary action, my full maturity, activity and more, I can also promise to be available and online daily(other than when I'm on exams I'll need to take a short break during those periods), I can provide my full potential, make sure that i help out anyone in need of a staff member, etc. I will put my full potential, and my full commitment, to UnturnedRoleplay. I will to never, ever abuse my moderator commands, to stay active always, to show maturity, discipline, and respect, to everyone in the community, the staff members, and my colleagues. I hope you give me a chance to work as a staff member in UnturnedRoleplay, and I promise to never let the community, staff team and everyone else down.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com Servers (roughly): Around 9-10 months, atleast. 

Steam Profile URL:    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126040785/

Thanks for Reading my application, and i hope you like it.

Best Regards, 

John Williams.

Topic starter Posted : 27/04/2018 10:16 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Seems like a decent application, haven't seen you around the discord till recently but if you build up a decent reputation (you may already have one) then you may have a chance. Good Luck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/04/2018 4:55 am
gtastriker02
(@gtastriker02)
Eminent Member Customer

Alright, thank you for the feedback! 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/04/2018 10:31 am
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

+1 only been here for 4 days but I have known you for 2 years. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/04/2018 4:04 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Shit, you've been here as long as me and still hasn't noticed till recently on discord.

Anyways, it is a nice application, though i don't really know you that well (It looks like the staff do though, since ye're talking with them alot). I'm not going to vote since of not knowing alot about you. Good luck, lad!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/04/2018 6:19 pm
gtastriker02
(@gtastriker02)
Eminent Member Customer

Thank you, for the feedback. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/04/2018 6:49 pm
Share: