Joe staff app

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Joe staff app

Gilbert
(@gilbert)
Estimable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I would make a great addition to the staff team because with my time as PD and FBI I know how to deal with kosers, or help people who need it . I have been a very active member in the community averaging 4-8 hours daily for almost a year and believe it is my time to try out for staff I know the majority of vanilla commands and most of the commands on the server as well. When ever I get the chance to or am asked to I do my absolute best to help people from anything like KOS to just unflipping a car or a question. I also am aware of most if not all of the rules on the server and know how to deal with almost all situations that might occur. I am also on when the majority of staff isn't because of time zone differences so being able to help people when no other staff can which I believe would also benefit to the server. I have dealt with plenty of kosers before and while in PD as it is sadly quite an often occurrence and wish to be able to do more then just trapping them in a box or spawn camping them while I wait for staff to get to it. I also think that in my time as a member on the server I have helped the server a lot and believe I can be a more helpful member if I were to be staff. And I hope that in my times in PD I have shown that I am trust worthy enough for this role.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): almost a year now on and off and I have about 1,100 hours on the server

Topic starter Posted : 04/06/2022 10:59 pm
UrASmelly
(@urastinky)
Eminent Member

+rep , helpful in the community seems like he knows what he is doing .
-rep kinda smells  

Posted : 04/06/2022 11:09 pm
Gilbert reacted
LarryLawton
(@larry)

Dude is kinda strange ngl 

but on a serious note I have known gilbert for awhile and he knows the server in and out and he's extremely hardworking so I reckon he would be a great fit. 

+rep

Posted : 07/06/2022 3:24 pm
Gilbert reacted
evilflame
(@evilflame)
Estimable Member

+rep would be a great staff member. Server would be a lot better if he is staff. Always wants to help new players and is very active. 

Posted : 07/06/2022 11:55 pm
Gilbert reacted
Storm IFN.GG
(@storm-ifn-gg)

-rep homie kinda mass KoSed yesterday after he got robbed and broke NLR

Posted : 08/06/2022 7:59 pm
Drexx
(@drexx)

+rep I believe joe (hoe) would be a great staff member because I've known joe for year now he has always helped new players and is very active. Joe is also well known in the community as he has been here for about a year and a half. Joe has also made the accomplishment of being FBI so you know he is a trustworthy person.

Posted : 09/06/2022 4:22 am
Gilbert reacted
fuzion
(@mr-3)
Trusted Member

+rep good guy 🙂

Posted : 11/06/2022 9:30 pm
reedniaR
(@cuss-words)
Trusted Member

+rep 

I think Joe would be a good addition to the staff team because after all his time currently on the server he has been a good trustworthy player and hasn't done anything bad to affect the server in a bad way

Posted : 12/06/2022 10:29 pm
Gilbert
(@gilbert)
Estimable Member

@storm-ifn-gg I think you got me mixed up with another person you sure it was me man? and if so can you explain what happened

Topic starter Posted : 18/06/2022 9:55 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Nah

Posted : 21/06/2022 11:10 pm
Share: