Notifications
Clear all

JLW's Staff app

Jack
 Jack
(@jack-22)
Eminent Member

What is your username on Discord: JLW35412

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198398015575/

Tell us about yourself: I was born and raised in Florida on good morals and to be kind and reasonable to people. I do joke around a lot but when it is time to be serious I become stren and enforce what needs to be done.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? I've played on the server for a good time now and know the rules and when it is right to enforce them. I know it is important to be strict but understand and listen to the player's concerns. I also believe that the server could use 1 or 2 more staff members as the current staff isn't that active and even if a staff member is on they are busy helping other players because of the server's relatively high player count.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): NA

Do you have recording software/s that work? yes

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 10+

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): I would say I got really into about 6 months ago.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? Aug 16, 2019

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Not any unturned servers but discord servers.

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated?
I was admin/mod on a 1.5k among us discord server but when among us fell of it was rebranded to Gaming Paradise. I have scince left the server.

Topic starter Posted : 02/06/2023 8:30 pm
Topic Tags
Jack
 Jack
(@jack-22)
Eminent Member

Forgot to add I have 1k+ hours on unturned.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/06/2023 8:37 pm
Share: