Clear all

JLW's Staff App 4.0

Jack
 Jack
(@jack-22)
Eminent Member

What is your username on Discord: JLW35412

Link to your Steam profile: Steam Profile

Tell us about yourself: I believe in maintaining good morals, treating others with kindness, and approaching situations with reason. I enjoy humor, but I can be serious and enforce rules when necessary.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? I'd like to be considered for a staff role because of my extensive history with the server. I've acquired a deep understanding of the server's rules and can apply them fairly and firmly.  Furthermore, I have seen how many people abuse exploits and are corrupt on the server. I believe I could greatly assist in "cleaning up the server." I'm confident that my connections within the "underground community" and my ability to think like an exploiter can be valuable in this effort. Additionally, I've noticed a staffing gap, especially during the North American/Eastern time zone, and I believe my active presence can enhance the player experience. I also consider myself a good communicator,  always striving to reason with new players who may not know the rules or simply choose not to follow them.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America ( EST)

Do you have recording software that works?   Yes

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+): I can dedicate more than 10+ hours per week to moderating.

When did you start playing on our Unturned servers? (roughly):  I first started playing around 4 years ago, but only really got into it about 11 months ago.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? August 16,  2019

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes, I've gained experience in moderating Unturned servers, primarily with friends. While I'm familiar with basic commands, I may need guidance on the specific plugins and commands used on your server. Rest assured, I'm a quick learner! Additionally,  I've served as a moderator in Discord servers, some of which had over 2,000 members.

Additional Notes:   I have dedicated around 1.75k hours to playing Unturned.

Topic starter Posted : 03/11/2023 8:52 pm
Share: