jazap3's staff apli...

Notifications
Clear all

jazap3's staff aplication

Jazap3
(@jazap3)
Active Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): My region is North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I would make a good staff member  as i have had experience being one, Admin actually on my friend's server and I know how to deal with KOSers and hackers. I will work for the community by helping out others who are in need. While also giving advice to anyone who may ask about how the server works and how to play on it.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have been playing on this server for around 4 weeks and have made multiple friends. I play on the Greece role play server where I have built multiple bases with help from may others such as Samchubb71, [TPB] Supersniper29, and bran230000. I hope you will take into consideration my application for Mod as this is a big deal to me.-Jason

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271924720/

PS:Username in game: [202nd] jazap3

Topic starter Posted : 22/01/2018 10:04 pm
RAGamerz reacted
samchubb71
(@samchubb71)
Active Member Customer

he's got my vote jaz is a grate guy got on the Greece server and he was there to help me learn the map and hasn't ever kosed anybody

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/01/2018 10:08 pm
RAGamerz reacted
RAGamerz
(@ragamerz)
New Member Customer

He has my vote too, I think hes a great member and has played many hours on this server. He has helped me and others on Greece and it would be very cool if he was a mod.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/01/2018 10:14 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

You are new to the servers so it is unlikely you'll get the position as it is hard to trust someone recently met. Your application is lacking heavy key parts so I'm afraid you don't have my vote

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2018 12:13 am
Jazap3
(@jazap3)
Active Member Customer

4+weeks is new? the server im on is almost dead

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/01/2018 12:54 am
Jazap3
(@jazap3)
Active Member Customer

Thank you for your input, I would like to get to know better the staff of this server. Please tell me what parts of this application are missing  so I can better my application towards your and other approval. What are some other servers you play on so I may come into contact with you Fin or other staff members?-Sincerely Jason

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/01/2018 1:01 am
Jazap3
(@jazap3)
Active Member Customer
Posted by: Jazap3

4+weeks is new? the server im on is almost dead

Sorry about this

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/01/2018 1:02 am
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

Sorry Jaz I understand where Fin is coming from I have played these servers for a little over 2 years now even though some of the staff have forgiven me most of the community and staff dislikes me exept for select few. I personally dont know you so you dont have my vote! -rep

Regards,

Amazed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2018 4:16 pm
Jazap3
(@jazap3)
Active Member Customer

Thank you for the input Amazed, if you could please tell me what I may be missing from my application and which servers you or the other staff members play on so I may get to know you guys better.-Jason 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/01/2018 5:32 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

Hi Jazap3,

Unfortunately the current application wont be enough to be accepted onto the staff team, but don't lose hope! If I could I would like to suggest a few things to help boost your potential for being picked for staff, here are a few:

• Discord Activity - Being known on the discord is very important from what I've seen and experienced, if members of the community trust you enough, they will show their support in the discord. 
  • Forum Activity - Now your profile shows that you only properly joined the discord a day ago, I would suggest you could try and help new and struggling players with questions, now this isn't mandatory but if your forum profile shows you're active and have a high rank (e.g. Famed Member, etc.) members of the community are more likely to recognise you for your service and follow your advice.
  • Different Servers - Everyone has their own preferred server, which is fine, but if you want to try for staff I suggest you try branch out into some different servers. This will make your name spread and you will become more reputable across the unturnedroleplay network.

Other than that it is entirely up to you, that's the main thing we like to look for, someone who is unique and cares about the community as a whole. And the best tip I can give: Please don't break the rules! as incidents like this can stain and tarnish reputations and they are hard to erase. 

Good Luck 🙂

Dan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2018 7:02 pm
Jazap3
(@jazap3)
Active Member Customer

Thank you, I have been playing on the server for a couple months but Normally I don't join the discord, I also want to ask whether or not there is a difference between being a server moderator or being on the staff of this community. I will continue to aid new players and I will join other role play servers. Thank you very much-Jason

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/01/2018 7:41 pm
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

Hey Jazap3! Thanks for being kinda about the situation the reason what I was getting at in my last post was I have made many mistakes in this community. Even though a am a extremely long term member of this community like I said a select few like me. So you can see why it could be hard to trust a fairly new member. You need alot more detail for sure... Join the discord get to know some of the members talk to d4 he is a great friend he will help you out most likely anytime.

Regards,

Amazed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2018 3:37 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

Hi Jazap3,

The term Staff just refers to anyone who is moderator/admin, we appreciate your enthusiasm for the server, that's what we like to see but if you try follow the advice I gave you, I'm sure it'll put you on the right path 🙂
Thanks

Dan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2018 9:11 pm
Share: