i3k/Masons Staff Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

i3k/Masons Staff Application!

i3k
 i3k
(@i3k)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I want to be Staff for several reasons. I don't want Staff just to mess around with commands, I actually want to help people. I mean, sure being a Staff member would be fun, but It's also quite a difficult job that I've heard from some of the staff on other servers. The main reason why I want to be a staff member is to make sure everyone is having a fun time on the server. I'd hate for someone to leave all because of someone being disrespectful, They need help with something or they just simply don't know what to do/how to play. Another reason why I want staff is to stop people from cheating/breaking rules. I hate people like that, They ruin the fun for everyone else. The third reason why I'd like to be a staff is to help other staff members. Normally, you would see in most applications that they only want to help players, but sometimes staff need a hand too. I also like helping the server and the map! I also know a lot of the staff and members from the server! I have also talked to nutman and gave him some ideas for the map and I trying to help dev the map some!

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Around 5 months!

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198418148981/ Also my discord is i3k#9590 if you have any other questions!

Topic starter Posted : 16/02/2021 4:54 am
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Thank you for making a staff application, through reading your staff app i will have to respectfully decline. I personally haven't noticed you in the servers for someone with approx 5 months play time. If you would like to elaborate and provide a discord Tag that would be beneficial.

Maybe in the future when staff notice your activity more.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Gacy
ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2021 12:17 am
Share: