I want to make a ch...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] I want to make a change !!!!

zivisziv
(@zivisziv)
Active Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: Hello my Name is ziv i think i got what it takes to be a staff member i have some reasons too

first of all i want to make a change on this server if you remember the old days i remember when the staff team removed alot of mods of chernarus and i didnt like it and alot more people too i think that more mods is more fun 

that brings alot more people into your servers and i get that mods make lag but its worth it i think that what killed your server that was that you removed the mods . 

i think i want to help and do stuff that no one else did like hosting fun events,  helping people , making a great economy and more .

most people think that there arent enough things to do in chernarus and that you need to walk 20 minutes to find someone and thats not fun at all, if you find someone most chances that he would just go away or you wont see him later .  i think we need to add more places like a trading center on the center of the map and it would make people meet more often also i think 1 kos zone is not enough and we need to add more 

also its not so often that an airdrop or vehicle feast happen so i would like to improve that and make it to like every 10 minutes,

there are alot of vehicles that got removed so you cant get them and that makes you need to walk so long to get somewhere .

also loot feasts got removed so its wayyy harder to get loot now and not so fun . 

one last thing beaquse you need to walk so long to get somewhere and the  Rp experience got decreased .

whay i want to be staff is beaquse i want to help the Rp Experience and Rocket this server up to the top and make it more fun for everyone :D.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):  ive played unturned roleplay roughly 1 year .

Steam profile URL:http: //steamcommunity.com/id/zivreidel/

Topic starter Posted : 24/02/2018 1:13 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Hello, 

After reading your previous post's example "whats 1+1" and "give me a free cookie" i'm sorry to say, but you remind me too much about Scorpion which is not the best thing to have Scorpion's like reputation.

Another thing, you are new to the community and I would say that not many people have heard your name out here yet. What you could do to get your reputation better and apply for the staff rank in the future is : Get your name out there in the community and get a good reputation in the community and another thing is you could stop the shit posting in the forums.

For now I have to give this a -1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/02/2018 7:24 am
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Although i'm not a staff you don't really explain why you want to be the staff, how long you've been playing on this server, and I've never really met you within playing on this server for 6 months

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/02/2018 1:44 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/02/2018 3:49 pm
Dolan reacted
Share: