Habibi staff app

Notifications
Clear all

Habibi staff app

dogwater69
(@dogwater69)
Eminent Member

What is your username on Discord: Habibi / droopy_101#3949

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013952949/

Tell us about yourself: I am a chill person that likes to hang around. i have a good amount of patience and i am good with talking to new people. I like to help people out when i see they are in need of assistance

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? I have been a part of the server for many years and have spent much time of the server. i know the people of the server very well and get along with the people rather well. I considered becoming mod when i seen that the server could use a little more mods because there a larger server population and a lot more people need help. I think i would be fit for mod because a lot of the time when i play on URP i help people out when they need help with certain things and i help new player start out.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Do you have recording software/s that work? yes

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 27 3 hours on week days 6 hours. weekend

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly):  3 and a half years ago

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? 3 years ago

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? yes

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? royal studios , 5k+ members
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)

Topic starter Posted : 22/11/2023 6:06 pm
4=21412421424
(@huh)
Trusted Member Customer

+Rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/11/2023 9:21 pm
ROBIN
(@robin-15)
Estimable Member

+ rep

ReplyQuote