Doggo's Staff Appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Doggo's Staff Application

Doggo
(@mrdoggo)
Eminent Member

1. I am In Europe, I live In Iceland and I have lived here since I was a newborn.

2. I would say I would be a great Staff Member because I want to help people out and make everyone feel great and awesome on the server. I want to help people out as much as I can and help new players that join the server, about how the server works and how you make money, etc... But I just want to join the Staff as I see how many people are happy In this server with the community, but I wanna join to help other Staff members out because I just want to help people out in this world and make everyone happy. I have already been helping a lot of people on the server and new people as they don't know what they're doing but I would like to become a Staff Member and make It so that grief and Kos Are at the least amount on the server. I want to help other Staff Members as well as the server and themself emotionally.

3. Chernarus is about 2 years, and Life RP is around 8 months to 1 year. I have been in this discord server for a while but I haven't been the most active In the discord server I have been In the Chernarus server and Life RP instead of the discord server. But now I have been more and more active and made a lot of friends here and I would just like to join the Staff to help people out as much as I can.

I am 15 just for context In-case there's an age limit as you should put that Into the questions

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198308572884/

Topic starter Posted : 01/03/2023 10:51 pm
Share: