Clear all

[Solved] Clippersan staff app

Clippersan
(@clippersan)
Trusted Member

ingame name: Clipper

discord: Clippersan#3655

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): europe

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I'm a fair person that already dealt with a lot of stuff on this network. kinda the same thing as it was before. I just enjoy helping others. not planning on being a big in organising PD or whatever may come but just doing the stuff that the community needs. and I have proven before that thats what I can do. I aint abusing which the previous run as admin before I left also showed and I aint a powercreep that needs to show how much of a bigger cock I have than others. I know why I left and its been around 2 years, just started playing again and I noticed when I came back that I did actually miss it. this community has its ups and downs but I could never completely leave. I can be on a couple of days a week for some hours but lets be fair, 50% of the issues can be fixed through discord commands which I used to do a lot. here is the old app if you wanna see it and I think the past experience with me should speak for itself. https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/apply-for-staff/clippers-staff-application/#post-33370  

experience so far: moderating discords of some small some big and some private discords. run the admin team back on a minecraft server a couple of years ago. was moderator on Rain's Axis & Allies admin on the first new server with its community after and 1 out of 3 managers from javelin ww2 and last but not least ex admin on this network for around a year at least. left on my own accord cause life was to busy and I was done with unturned.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 4-5 years

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198316318804

I'll hear from you guys

Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2023 8:54 pm
Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

+ rep. chill guy. speaking facts. not gonna boast about being staff and be powerhungry. also not a complete retard and will do his job proper without abusing or being biased. also been staff before 

Posted : 11/02/2023 1:22 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Accepted

Posted : 11/02/2023 1:29 pm
Share: