Chubbs's Staff Appl...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Chubbs's Staff Application

Chubbs
(@chubbs)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I think i would make a good staff member as i have been Staff / Mod / Admin on many servers before and i know the gist of many commands and general Staff features on servers. The servers i was staff on or i am currently staff on is WoxyZone ( Up And Running ) Undertakers ( Shut Down ) ClassyGames ( Shut Down ) SniperGames ( Shut Down ). I have gained alot of Staff expierence over the past few years of me playing the game and i just grew a feel for most communitys in what people like and dislike, Another thing that drove me to writing this application is for this past week i have heard many people say in chat that the Unturnov Server has very inactive staff and staff come around once or twice a week, this really upset not the thing about staff but the thing about the community having this mindset around the staff team on the server and im here to change that mind set and have atleast 1 active staff member playing on the server most of the time. Ingeneral i think again i would be a great staff member as i like to listen to the community and help them out in many ways as possible and in general i like to be active on the server and try to make the playerbase as happy as possible. I have also personaly seen with my own team many Russian - Polish - Latvian Players in Chat and VC and when possible i try to help most Russian players out and try to help them set up and understand a mostly english speaking server but i do that for most new players and any players in general.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 1-2 weeks i think.

Steam URL : https://steamcommunity.com/id/RealChubbs/

Extras
Server Break Down - WoxyZone . Semi Vanilla |  Undertakers . SemiVanilla |  ClassyGames . Semi Rp | SniperGames . Rp / Pvp 

Hours of Staff Time - 600~
Hours On Main Account - 1,089~
Hours On Second Account - 500~
Total Hours 1,500~

Known Commands : /Day /Night /Airdrop /Lock /Kill /Ban /Kick /Slay /i /v /Chatrate /Give /Admin /Say /Broadcast. <-- Most commands i know off the top of my head.

All Modded commands or extra commands i dont have the best mind around but on some Modded commands i know.

Topic starter Posted : 25/08/2020 1:24 am
Share: