Chernarus Staff app...

Notifications
Clear all

Chernarus Staff application

TomPavey05
(@tompavey05)
New Member Customer

Since it was difficult to let submissions be viewed by other staff members with the old way of applying for staff, we've decided to make it all forum-based. When applying for staff please stick to this layout. (feel free to copy and paste the layout).

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): I'm from the United Kingdom

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I would make a good staff member because I have lots of experience on Unturned server so I think I'm good enougth for the Role, I'm from the UK so I can be on the server when there are no staff online, I'm usually playing unturned most of the day so I can be active on the server, I have good Reputation on the Server, I love helping people out on Chernarus Roleplay,

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I started playing Chernarus roleplay about 1 mouth ago and I've experience alot throughout the last mouth, I've made lots of more friend well playing the Server, I will always keep playing.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TomPavey45/

Please note- If you are accepted or are taken an interest to, staff will reply to your post.

Topic starter Posted : 24/07/2018 1:11 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Who are you? -Rep

- Nik

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/07/2018 5:00 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

Never heard of you, on discord, fourms, or in-game. -rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/07/2018 7:21 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Denied You need to have a huge reputation white you don't have because  I have only seen you a few times myself

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2018 2:35 pm
Share: