Clear all

brocavs amazing staff app

rob
 rob
(@rob-2)
Eminent Member

What is your username on Discord: brocav

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/brocav/

Tell us about yourself: I am 17 form the uk i am currently in college studying photography and multi trade but when i aint at school i am not always but some of the time playing the nylex server if i aint i am most likely studying my courses or hanging with mates as i tend to like to be social and try to see them as often as i can due to going to different schools but i do keep my dms open if anyone needs me i like to think im easy to talk to if anyone needs me but other than that there isnt much more i can think of lmao 

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? I have been on and off this server for 3 years watched it grow i would like to think i have been a fun player on the server but now that i have done most of the things i have wanted to do i thought i would hopefully give staff a try obviously if this goes threw i know the rules well and the community better and to hopefully  make it even better i would like to think i help out players maybe more so new ones than old showing them the basics as lumber jack or mines maybe the odd criminal path i am very sociable and easy to talk to and always able to listen 

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe (British boi) 

Do you have recording software/s that work? yes i have medal, steel series and xbox gamebar 

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+)35 as the uk weather is getting shit and most of my mates not being arsed to go out i can be a bit more active than i have been 

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly):i first started on xbox 2020 then in the same year moved to pc knowing about the nylex servers and trying to find it 

When did you join the Nylex Discord server?2020 but i left it due to a discord bug and rejoined so pre sure it says 2023

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? nope 

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? 
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)

Topic starter Posted : 28/11/2023 9:50 pm
KILLER9881
(@killer9881)
Eminent Member

+1 rep baby 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/11/2023 7:00 pm
Jack
 Jack
(@jack-22)
Eminent Member

+rep 🙂