Ayden's trial mod a...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Ayden's trial mod application

ayden
(@ayden-2)
Trusted Member

(Applying for mod on life rp) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198926891056  

discord : ayden#6666

Hello my name is Ayden, I am 17 from North America applying for trial mod on Life RP. I think me being a staff member is a great idea as I

have lots of hours and experience on the server. Not only that but I have been admin on big rust servers and Roblox games. I'm available(week

days) 3pm - 11pm Pacific Standard Time and 24/7 on weekends or holidays. I am rather fast at typing and I do the basic commands as I've

been learning them for unturned but I'm willing to put in the effort for whatever task you guys need help with or want me to do.

I've got almost 400hr on this server and I've been on it since the beginning of 2020. I took a break since I was working on my new pc and work

but since I came back it has become the only game I play. I'm still learning about this server and the people in it. So far I've enjoyed this server

and hope to for years to come. I'm not going to abuse my role and I will only use it for good. Just to clarify I have a couple bans but I learned

my lesson. and I've helped a lanky mix with getting houses and apartments without deeds getting wiped(btw what happened to that man). I

am fast at adapting and learning new things. I think one thing that would be cool is doing weekly events for money or prizes and I'd be glad to

help with that. The time I've been on the server I have noticed staff struggle with kids breaking the rules of the server and admins trying their

best to handle situations. Quite frankly I have been feeling bad for the staff of the server because they deal with a lot of bullshit and I'd like to

help the community grow and more so bond together since it's a very small player base. I know basic commands for unturned and I could

easily learn them since I'm a fast adapter to certain things I like. I don't have many friends on the server so I will stay more neutral when

sorting stuff out for example.( A kos happens) I'd never take someone's side. because like I said small community and I just want to bring it

together and grow together. Thank you to Nylex and his developers for making the server great and the admins and the mods for keeping the server

alive all these years. I hope to get in and cheers for many years ahead. 

ps. love you Robert💖

Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2022 6:29 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Nah fam, denied

Posted : 02/07/2022 1:41 pm
Share: