(ayden#1985) mod ap...

Notifications
Clear all

(ayden#1985) mod application

thekingguy77
(@thekingguy77)

(Applying for mod on life rp) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198926891056

Hi my name is ayden#1985 on discord im 15 and from north america. I think me being a staff member is a great idea. Not only am I good at pvp but I can sort out situations rather so quickly with just a slasher. I've been an admin on some other games including rust and roblox. I'm available(week days) 3pm - 11pm Pacific Standard Time and 24/7 on weekends or holidays. I am rather fast at typing and I do the basic commands as I've been learning them for unturned but I'm willing to put in the efort for whatever task you guys need help with or want me to do.

I'd consider myself good at pvp so if you ever need help filming your amazing videos I can help you out.  i've got almost 200hr on this server and i've been on it since beginning of 2020 I took a break since i was working on my new pc and work but since i came back it has become the only game i play. I'm still learning about this server and the people in it. So far I've enjoyed this server and hope to for years to come. I'm not going to abuse my role and I will only use it for good. I have no warnings or bans on this server and I've helped lankymix with getting houses and apartments without deeds getting wiped. I am fast at adapting and learning new things. I think one thing that would be cool is doing weekly events for money or prizes and i'd be glad to help with that. Thank you for your time

Topic starter Posted : 26/01/2021 1:16 am
Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member

1+ know this guy and he is nice and friendly

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2021 2:38 am
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

I do like your staff application though i will have to respectfully decline. Please provide more hours into the game or the discord server. Then maybe in the future you can reapply!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2021 12:46 am
Share: