apply for staff emi...

Notifications
Clear all

apply for staff emil

emilhauge
(@emilhauge)
Eminent Member Customer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): europe denmark ☕ GMT+1

• Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I'm very experienced with Staffing on different games like Minecraft five-m unturned and a little bit on gmod and i'm oh so good at helping people with the situation to come to the best solution possible in a set.. the reason why I want to apply for being staff is, players to have the most comfortable player experience they will ever have and enforcing the rules.                                                                                                                                                      
  • How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly)?: a played roughly about 7/9,50 hours a day but I
    have played on the server for over a year now.                                                                                                                                                   
  • Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198264473026/
Topic starter Posted : 24/03/2020 11:43 pm
Duncan reacted
Topic Tags
Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member

i like it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2020 11:12 am
Gacy
 Gacy