Application For Mod...

Notifications
Clear all

Application For Moderator 🙂 By: Jack

MyNameIsJacki
(@mynameisjacki)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: So , I'm already playing on the Server for 10 months and I took the time to make sure I understand how the RP works and what the rules are and I has many experiences with the Staff already , They all seem pretty nice and funny thats what I like on them. They inspired me and of Course Nylex's Videos inspired me to Keep playing at the Server and enjoy my time. I actually would like to be just like the other staff and I already got enough experience on being a Staff member. I was many times Admin and Moderator , I have a cool head and I know how to deal with situations such as KOSing and that kinda stuff. Even though I'm Young (15) I'm gonna Show my best side on this Server and try to be active as I can. I could most likely be on the Server for 4-5 hours per day , But I will definetly try my best to climb higher and higher to experience more on the Server and bring this server's journey higher and bigger.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 10 Months.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198391083365/home

Topic starter Posted : 20/05/2018 4:42 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Who are you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2018 7:36 pm
MyNameIsJacki
(@mynameisjacki)

I'm Jack , I don't have a great Reputation here right now , because I didn't Register and I forgot my old account's Password here , But this is not a lie , I've been playing for 10 months where old SZ's were still here and I was supporting the People ingame to how to get started or telling the commands etc...) if that's not enough I'll not be mad I'll try earning a better Reputation..

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/05/2018 12:55 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Yeah, do that.

Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2018 3:08 pm
Share: