Application for lif...

Notifications
Clear all

Application for lifestompersbiggestfan

lifestompersbiggestfan
(@lifestompersbiggestfan)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America, and my Timezone is Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I am a good staff member, because I apply myself to every area possible, I'm also a patient, and extremely mature to become a staff member. I listen to every rule that is in the book, and even apply them to others even if i'm not a staff member. I also have an extreme amount of experience to realize that I am a good staff member. I can do a ton of things for the community. I can show professionalism, patience, and extreme amounts of staffing skill, that proves that I am a good staff member, and can represent the rest of the staff team, and the owner, and how everyone can see that this is the right server to roleplay on, Due to the fact that the staffing is mature, and well-skilled.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):  Around 3 weeks

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198802571143 [Keep in mind that this is an alt, due to my older brother exploiting on my main, Sadly have to use an alt. Also keep in mind that my hours do not represent real time spent, I have a combined of 600 hours on Unturned.

Thanks, and I hope you find my application worthy enough to be accepted, So I can join the staff team, and progress!

Topic starter Posted : 02/06/2018 11:06 am
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Application isn't really what counts (from what i've seen and heard) but it's more the effort you have putted into this community. To become a staff, you got to:

• Be active on forums, discord and servers.
  • Be friendly and helpful.
  • Help with for example finding exploits, glitches, ect.

Really, what i mean right now, you got to get a much bigger reputation than you have at the moment because most people probably doesn't know you.

Your reputation is low, get out there and let it grow.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2018 1:32 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: lifestompersbiggestfan

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America, and my Timezone is Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I am a good staff member, because I apply myself to every area possible, I'm also a patient, and extremely mature to become a staff member. I listen to every rule that is in the book, and even apply them to others even if i'm not a staff member. I also have an extreme amount of experience to realize that I am a good staff member. I can do a ton of things for the community. I can show professionalism, patience, and extreme amounts of staffing skill, that proves that I am a good staff member, and can represent the rest of the staff team, and the owner, and how everyone can see that this is the right server to roleplay on, Due to the fact that the staffing is mature, and well-skilled.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):  Around 3 weeks

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198802571143 [Keep in mind that this is an alt, due to my older brother exploiting on my main, Sadly have to use an alt. Also keep in mind that my hours do not represent real time spent, I have a combined of 600 hours on Unturned.

Thanks, and I hope you find my application worthy enough to be accepted, So I can join the staff team, and progress!

closed man

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2018 4:30 am
Share: