Application as Staf...

Notifications
Clear all

Application as Staff member by Pimpcane

Fisher
(@fisher)

Hello fellow Unturned and RP players!
Hereby i post you my staff application (obviously). Enjoy reading through!

Let me introduce myself first:
My name is Neo Ambrosius, born and living in Germany and age of 25. My job is beeing a security officer in an immigrationhome, what we have lots here in Germany! My hobbies are of course my job, gaming (Arma3, Unturned and many other) and watching vids on Youtube and Twitch. I´m an RP for almost 8 years, starting with online forums, cosplaying, later live roleplay on gameservers and now here.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):
My region is Europe, but my online schedule would apply to my random messed up sleep schedule and job.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:
I have worked as a Owner and Admin for another big multiserver community (name not beeing told coz advertisement) but can be told with proof if requested. I have a couple hundred hours of staffmember and of course Unturned experience plus i am a hardcore RP player with +1000 hours on a Arma 3 Roleplay server. What i can do for the community? I am extremely allergic to KOS and out of RP killing, so i would most likely end up in surveillance and report studies.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 
Uff not for long, maybe a couple of hours, already experiencing alot of crap that shouldnt be like lots of KOS, stealing and tradertrolling.

Steam profile URL:

Even tho it was short, i hope you enjoyed reading! I´m available anytime for questions.

Cheers,
Pimpcane

Topic starter Posted : 16/05/2017 7:04 pm
jamesiscool
(@jamesiscool)
Trusted Member Customer

admin has been here for 5 years, what a chad

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2022 10:55 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer