[APP] Velocity

Notifications
Clear all

[APP] Velocity

Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Velocity's Application

This is my application for being a staff/admin at unturned role play and their servers they own, if this doesn't pass their expectations doesn't affect me. For in which I will keep on helping the community if I am rejected!

What is your region?

My region is currently CST-Timezone, meaning the United States. CST standing for Central Standard time. Even though this is a Europian server I do get along very well with other users and treat them as the same as me as I wish they would do the same in which to me!

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community?

First off, I'm claiming that this community lacks the basic needs to work together and form as one, including organization, untrust worthy staff, Weak enforcement of the rules. I am saying that in which that you don't take any of what I am going to say as an insult or think I'm being biased. But for the reason, im here is to turn the community organized and more administrative, though I do not have much experience with any job like this I am still here to do a job in which makes the players all happy.

Secondly, I have the enforcement and organization skills. Though in which you might not think of me as a person who is strict with rules, though I do not people who break rules because it causes issues for the whole community and everyone suffers from their mistakes. Thinking I'm not strict with rules? I don't consider myself as strict though I do follow rules and try to enforce them, though I don't like to be bossy up to some point.

Thirdly, I have the social skills which help me interact with the players and try to figure out the problems that are being caused, I usually like to get right to the point in which who they think it is and interviewing that suspect, though these social skills are also good to communicate among the other staff members of the community.

Fourthly, lastly, I do not want you to think of me as a high person but in I do be selected as staff to be treated as the rest of the people of the community, but as having a job helping them out. Not catching your interest? Not my intention, I am here only to help the community out!

How long have you been playing Unturned role play servers for? (roughly)

I would say roughly around five to seven weeks, but mostly I have been on seventy-five percent of days within this time, though I have been interacting with tons of other members through discord and the website, mostly meeting other nice people on the server. And I know all the rules and that they have to apply to everyone in the community.

Steam profile URL

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198408371527/

Sincerely, Velocity

Topic starter Posted : 01/09/2017 5:36 am
MrRawr reacted
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Neatly written application, altough the format was a bit downsy xD. Best of luck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2017 6:03 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Thank you MrRawr, all hope is appreciated! X)

-Velocity

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/09/2017 6:10 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/09/2017 10:13 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Include more information about yourself and plans. Reformat the format - good luck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2017 10:49 pm
Share: