Apollo's New Staff ...

Notifications
Clear all

Apollo's New Staff Application

Lazar06
(@lazar06)

Hello, i'm Apollo and i would like to apply for staff.

Hi, i'm Apollo and i'm over 17 years old and i would like to apply for staff. My first reason would be helping people with shops, i started using forums about a year ago and now i know my way around. i have applied for shops and i know what will be accepted and what won't, so i can actually accept those Unique shops and i check forums daily. another reason is that stopping KOSers, in my life of unturned i have experienced many people Kosing me and it has annoyed me to my last nerve. I bet others feel the same way as me to stopping people who just ruin the game for you. Another reason is i love to detail things which i bet i could help Nylex on his amazing videos, or making shops look nice which i have done with my shop in the Dunkertown Safezone. It makes me feel good when i help people, especially with detailing. If i became a staff or Moderator i would feel better about the server like it would be in good hands, and i am on the server daily for atleast and hour and a half. On Weekends i can be on for 8 hours to 12 hours which is alot for a player. this is my staff application and im hoping i become staff 🙂

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198280138288/home

Topic starter Posted : 03/11/2018 5:57 pm
Topic Tags
Lazar06
(@lazar06)

I forgot to add i live in north america sorry 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/11/2018 6:00 pm
Cubic
(@cubey-given-by-boo)
Active Member Customer

very good! i will talk it over with the rest of the staff team and get their view point on it and i will get back to you as soon as i get their response, i hope to soon welcome you to the team as a new moderator. best of luck Apollo!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2018 6:03 pm
Share: