Alfi7 Staff Applica...

Notifications
Clear all

Alfi7 Staff Application

mynantalliban23
(@mynantalliban23)

My Discord username: Alfi7

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199406621759/

Tell us about yourself: My name is Alfie and I am 16 years old and I love helping the community out and I am on every single day never have a break so I am always there to come and help people out if they need be.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network: I am very active on all the time I am also very respective to all the people on the community and love helping people out especially new player that don't fully understand the basics of the game I also have admin experience on other games like Minecraft, FiveM, and I have quiet a bit of experience on Unturned as well I also understand the rules of the server as well so I understand if some is doing different types of bugs like glitching under the map to grow and drugs etc. I know that there can be a serious punishment and I will tell a developer about the current glitch and I can handle certain situation calmly and not getting annoyed at people if they re being annoying so I can deal with a situation calmly and patiently. If someone is asking for help I am not going to ignore them and carry on with some that isn't as important as what they need so i will teleport to them instantly to help out and that's why I think I would be a good addition to the team. 

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Do you have a recording software/ that works: Yes I have metal and I can also use GeForce Experience 

How many hours a week can I moderate the server?(Pick between>1 to 10+): I can play up to 10+ hours a week every week.

When did you start playing our Unturned server?(roughly): I started playing the Unturned server back at the start of April 

When did you join the Nylex discord server?: May 28th 2023

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord Servers before?: No but I have made like my own map and all that stuff so I understand all the admin basics.

Topic starter Posted : 19/10/2023 8:11 pm
Share: