Notifications
Clear all

AGvA1ex0 Trial Application

alex
 alex
(@alex-6)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: The reason on why i would like to join the staff team is because I'm a nice and friendly guy, I'm a person that people can come talk to if they need something if they need help learning the rules i always help them as its a nice thing to do as i got help when i first joined so i want to pay back to my people.  I will always be there to help anyone. I am very active on the server and on discord which means if I were to be a staff member I would be able to tackle all of the rules breakers and make sure they get punished accordingly. I am a hard Woking person who aims to get everything done to the best of my ability, whether it be tackling rule breakers, or helping out new players. For the community, I could tackle rules breakers, give a helping hand to whoever may need it and most importantly i would aim to tackle the toxicity within the server.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): since January 2021

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198857731699/

Topic starter Posted : 06/12/2021 4:57 pm
Noogle
(@noogle)

I want to support this guy, I think he can make it to Head Admin in bright future 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/12/2021 9:21 pm
Share: