Notifications
Clear all

AGvA1ex0 Staff application 😁

alex
 alex
(@alex-6)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): UK so Europe 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: You see the reason i would make a great addition to the staff team is i like helping people even if they are new as most of the time if a new player trys to get help they are met with toxicity well if a new player needs help i go to them and explain the server and how everything works to where you buy stuff and how to earn money. Another reason I should be considered for staff is im not afraid to kick or ban as many of the new trails are afraid to do, i also have experience as a staff as ive been staff on a server called modern roleplay which helps when dealing with situations that many new trials find uncomfortable. Going along the line of helping people from my experience on the server some staff dont like helping new players but im always down for helping any new player wether they are new to the server or unturned itself i take time out of my day just to help them as thats what any kind person should do. If someome was to kos and get reported for it i will always try to work out both sides of the story and get clips before banning a person. Ever since i joined pd ive seen many people kosing frping mic spamming ext and wishing that i could do somthing about it as no one wanta people like this on the server as it ruins the fun for those who want to play and not be bothered with kosers ext. 

This is why i hope you choose me to become staff i hope its not to long for yall. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): i started playing on the server February but if i was to guess i have over 300 hours idk (3.6k on unturned itself) 

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198857731699/

Topic starter Posted : 06/11/2021 6:37 am
Share: