Admin application

Notifications
Clear all

Admin application

MEME_MACHINE
(@meme_machine)
New Member Customer

Region: Pacific Region(California, Socal)

Why would you make a good staff member: I think I would make a good staff member for a few reasons, to start I'm very frequent on the server, I play almost every day, there are very few times when I'm not on. Next, out of most of the times I'm on there are very few times when an admin or staff member is on, I understand that they have outside lives but there have been a few times when I wish an admin or staff was on. So that is another reason I'm applying for staff is because I am on basically every day, and if people need help with something I'm there. Another reason on why I'm applying for admin is to make fun things happen on the server, like what three eyed fish does with his little events that happen, like one that happened yesterday that was a devil's castle bandit loot run thing, I would like to be able to make the server a fun place to go and have fun, and also to make events so people keep coming back for more. Particularly, a big reason is rule enforcing. I have had many encounters with rule breakers on the server since I have started playing. So, if I do get admin then I would be able to enforce the rules even more. I personally think I already to pretty good enforcing the rules because, for one, when new players join they mostly always say "so is there kos on this server?? and what are the rules?" and I always respond with all the rules and what I personally would and wouldn't do for certain things like robberies and raiding. I personally try to stay out of those things because they mostly ended up in controversy and fights. To sum it all up, these are some of the reasons on why I think I would be a good staff member.

Steam url: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=464197287&token=Ce_fdjJb

Hours in game: kinda hard to say but if I had to guesstimate it would probably be 280 hours out of 387 

Sincerely, MEME_MACHINE

This topic was modified 5 years ago by MEME_MACHINE
Topic starter Posted : 14/04/2019 1:05 am
duckoboiii
(@duckoboiii)

very nice app bro

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2019 2:40 pm
Share: