A fresh start Staff...

Notifications
Clear all

A fresh start Staff Application

Nakaya
(@nakaya)
Eminent Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe (Netherlands)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I have decent experience in maintaining a server as staff, on discord and on other games (Minecraft for example)

I mostly come off as strict and making sure the rules are properly followed. Now don't get me wrong, I'm a nice guy too.

I want to make sure that I get the right amount of evidence to rule out a proper punishment for the offender and those who worked with the offender.

Other than this. I've helped staff such as Surprise in certain things for the series. Including giving out the suggestion for the deadzone oilrig combat area. And I wish to do even more beyond this.

Since the new overgrown map is coming out soon, I want to be able to make a fresh start and make something new of myself and forget the things I did in the past. Yes I used exploits, yes I was part of zerg groups/toxic groups.

But I don't think this should hinder a fresh, new start on a completely new server and map.

Hereby I wish that the staff team could take this application in consideration. Thank you for reading. 

Sincerely,

Nakaya

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

I've done some research, the closest I can get is 15th of December 2018. But I was on the server a bit earlier.

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Avali64/ 
Topic starter Posted : 04/03/2020 11:40 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

exploiter! banned!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/03/2020 3:31 pm
Nakaya reacted
Nakaya
(@nakaya)