2nd attempt for a s...

Notifications
Clear all

2nd attempt for a staff apply

Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

My name is Matts, known ingame as Pein or Josef Stalin or any other communist leader xD well over to the apply I currently live in norway so i would guess my region is Europe. I have been playing a lot on all servers to be honest, but overall my favorite is canada+. I have made a lot of friends whilst playing on the server and well the first friend i got on this server is the now admin member Delta. after that i also made a lot of friends with other people and they have learned that im a just person. some time later i met Ninjas too he is a cool guy. and everyone i have made friends with on the server trusts me i think. but over to the point, i have made a lot of friends that can say i am a nice person and would be a good member to have as staff, I have gotten a lot of experience from working with Delta and Ninjas as their little helper at some cases and i have tried solving issues and helping others on the server, the discord and the website. The sad thing is that some people have misunderstood that i have tried to help them without being an admin and they have then thought i have been an admin, i did not mean for that to happen but im honest. i know that i have broken a rule and i have gotten 1 warning which i agreed to getting because i knew i broke it. well i have spent about 253 hours on your servers and i know the rules and i think i would be good to watch that people play by them. i am very just and i have been getting advice from delta and ninjas on how to act. 

now for the last bit here is my steam link  http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mattsukeuchiha/

Cheers your friend Pein

Topic starter Posted : 10/05/2017 9:23 pm
PikeFisherman5
(@pikefisherman5)
Trusted Member Customer

I would totaly recommend pein!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2017 9:24 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

I recommend Pein.