zSparky's Guns & At...

Notifications
Clear all

zSparky's Guns & Attachment shop appication

SlayerPlayz
(@slayerplayz)
Active Member Customer

Hello there, I would like to apply for a shop on the Chernarus server.!
The one I want is currently owned by someone but hes inactive, so i want his shop in DunkerTown, Giraffecob is the current owner at this time

I would like to take over an Attachment shop the that Giraffecob have and make it into a Guns &  Attachment shop, never seen him selling anything from the shop. Me myself got loads of attachments/guns i need to sell, and need some place to sell it.

I believe I would make a great shop owner because I'm very active on the server and hold a good reputation with other players. I really enjoy interacting and trading with fellow survivors, so a dedicated shop in the safezone would be perfect for me. There is also no attachments/guns shops in the safezone, so I feel like I'd be running a unique shop that caters to almost all survivors!

I understand the shop rules and will do my best to maintain my shop and stay within the guidelines of the rules. My steam profile:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161194450/

Topic starter Posted : 26/02/2019 5:11 pm
SlayerPlayz
(@slayerplayz)
Active Member Customer

didnt mean Appication

miss spell

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/02/2019 8:11 pm
Tomato Sauce YT
(@tomato-sauce-yt)
Eminent Member Customer

Just saying before the admins that this will be denied because it is a not original idea and there are too many gun shops. But the admins will decide.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2019 12:38 pm
SlayerPlayz
(@slayerplayz)
Active Member Customer

I knew but not that many active gun shops

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/02/2019 10:46 pm
Share: