Yuto's Furniture St...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Yuto's Furniture Store application

yuto
 yuto
(@yuto)

Hello, I'd like to get shop about furniture so a lot of people will be able to build a base with fashionable. The reason I thought is that when I tried to help my friends to build base, I got trouble that we needed a lot of materials to get furniture, so I thought that it will be great if I put furniture store. Also, I'll sell something unique such as Building a base service. This requires bit high cost, but I'll make base for the players. I really hope to get my shop and I will be able to help out lots of players for having comfortable base. Sorry for my bad English skill because I'm Japanese(which means I can talk to Japanese people). I hope you will accept this.

My profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198370313175/

Topic starter Posted : 05/10/2018 6:01 pm
yuto
 yuto
(@yuto)

Sorry, I forgot to tell you the place which I want to build, place is Chernus Roleplay and shop number is 13. Also, why I will be benifitial to have a shop is to I can help people to build base/ I can build base for them, and I think it will be great idea because players don't need to waste time to build base.(Sorry for my bad English skill because I'm Japanese)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/10/2018 2:27 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Accepted 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2018 1:09 pm
yuto
 yuto
(@yuto)