Notifications
Clear all

Warpath Grand Bazar

Warpath
(@warpath)
New Member Customer

Hello, I would like to apply for a shop on the Chernarus server. 
The one I want is shop number #43 at the Dunkertown safezone.

I would like to open a something like a trading outpost selling everything buy anything . you can trade items too pretty fitting during the apocalypse not everybody have money to spend but almost everybody have something to trade.

For exemple : You want that cool M4 on the wall ? Well i need some wood so go get me some wood and the M4 is yours .

I believe I would make a great shop owner because I'm very active on the server and hold a good reputation with other players. I really enjoy interacting and trading with fellow survivors, so a dedicated shop in the safezone would be perfect for me. I think this would be useful to almost everybody since the npc trader don't buy everything , so when you loot something and go back to the safezone you just can't sell your loot it is really anoying , so I feel like I'd be running a shop that help survivors to stay alive mainly since caps is not the only currency i accept .(Trade too)

I understand the shop rules and will do my best to maintain my shop and stay within the guidelines of the rules.

My steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gravekeyper

Topic starter Posted : 16/03/2019 1:20 pm
Share: