Clear all

Waffle and Primal's Shop

big papa
(@cryptic_fusion)

Hello, i'd like to apply for a shop

Enclave Base| Chernarus RP

I am waffle_boi, formerly known as Cryptic_Fusion4

i would like to be at shop #3, and would like to open a gun store

i have a long history of shop experience. Back on canada #1, wayyyyyyy before it was abandoned, my clan and i ran the best shop in the ontario mall. We had literal walls of rifle racks displaying guns, ammo, kits, clothes, anything you can think of. If you navigate to the gallery and look at the very old "merry christmas dubsy" picture in the mall, our shop was actually the one in the back right!

Now, my buddy primal and i are the only remaining ones in our clan, we would like to rebuild our shop empire. Our goal is not wealth, but supplying a constant supply of guns to the general population of the server. We want to be a fair shop, not one that charges 3 grizzlys for a colt. 

I think i would be good because listed above, i have much experience being an owner, i know how to haggle and bring life to the safezone. I am on almost every day, and try to act as friendly as possible. I want to give the new players an actual chance, with cheap prices. Ive been in their shoes, and i know how hard it is to progress starting out when everyone has OP gear. I want to change that. I love RP, and running that canada shop was one of the mains reasons i love this server.

Please consider my app.

Steam Id:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160476781/

Topic starter Posted : 02/02/2018 12:49 am
Share: