Traveling Merchant ...

Notifications
Clear all

Traveling Merchant coming to Dunker Town! (Shop application)

Daniel Forse
(@jboy42020)
Active Member Customer

Hello! I'm Daniel Forse on Chernarus, and wanted to put this application in for a shop in the Dunkertown safezone, specifically shop #12. I am known for the Traveling Merchant mobile shop, but this is the now the third time that I have lose my entire shop either to lagging me into the ocean, or to a player deciding to go into Dunker and blow it up. Because of this, I want to move my mobile shop into a regular shop spot, for security sake. However, I did have a proposition. Much like some business (at least here in America) they have their main operation plus a vehicle where they go out to either advertise or even sell out of it. I wanted to propose (if possible, I totally understand if it isn't) that I could still use my traveling merchant truck as an extension of my shop sort to speak. What I would sell in the main shop would be things like clothing, backpacks, medicine, food, water, basically anything that is necessary for the survival of survivors. My traveling shop would basically sell anything I find on my supply runs. Again, I know this is a shot in the dark, but I thought it was worth a try. I do understand the rules of the shops in Dunkertown, and will take full responsibility if I break them.

Topic starter Posted : 03/06/2018 1:49 am
Share: