Tomorrows Unturned ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Tomorrows Unturned Fashion - Goldy

Godly
(@godly)
Active Member Customer

I believe the world of Chernarus RP needs some new bling in the realm of the public domain of cloths, my “patented” business idea is one with purpose. My “Concept” is to supply clothes from all ends of the kingdom of in one's pocket money, allowing all who are in the server to Obtain low priced clothing and other supplies they need to collect and scavenge through the server. I will be supplying items like: Clothing, Backpacks, Storage and other related items for a player to obtain enough money for other goods. This Store will not only help people with storage needs, but will also improve upon the economy for those to come as customers will find new and exciting things and have the availability to pick up needed objects.

Thank you - Goldy

Topic starter Posted : 19/10/2018 10:11 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

So a clothing shop? Despise the fact that the entire SZ is covered in clothing stores. Not really a good idea.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2018 12:46 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/10/2018 2:00 pm
Share: