Notifications
Clear all

The Snipers Nest - Xilac

Xilac
(@xilac)
Eminent Member Customer

Server = ChernarusRP

Shop = The one I showed NutMan in-game

Why would I be a good shop owner? = I'm a friendly person and can easily get along with others. I have the confidence and needs to do whatever it takes too get the stock for my shop. I will find low but still profitable prices, they might be a little shaky straight off on the first few days of business. I am quite active on this server for than the others meaning I will always attend to my shop. I prefer helping others over raiding and destroying others' economies and playtime of the server. I already know the rules to previously owning a quite successful shop until my PC broke and it just died but I am back now with a way better PC. I will stick to my theme and what I sell and wont steer of track using shoddy excuses to cover my back. 

Shop Idea = A strict gun store based on only selling snipers and designated marksman rifles, with attachments of course, and ghillie clothes to ensure the best quality for the buyers at my store for all their sniping needs and equipment. I'll name it - "The Snipers Nest" - its cheesy but it gets the point on what I sell and will attract customers who want to buy sniping gear.

Rules? = I have read the rules and know them as I have previously owned a shop on the same server.

Steam ID = http://steamcommunity.com/id/2Xilac/     - I already have building perms however.

Topic starter Posted : 29/04/2020 5:36 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

pretty gay but ok

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/04/2020 7:43 am
Share: