Clear all

Tape's Free Market in Dunkertown, Chernarus

newseven7
(@newseven7)
Trusted Member Customer

Greeting readers, I'm not the best with English so please don't judge me
And yes I'm here to try to apply for a shop in Dunkertown, Chernarus

My "Free market" and be in any vacant you can offer me, I'm good with any of it
I have experience in running shops before, I once own a "Weeds and Weapons" shop in Direfall(Located on Chernarus, own by Owlman) I'll attach the pic as well.

And The second shop that I have owned is called "Apyr  BOI Saloon" located in old Dunkertown. I'll link the pic as well.
And i'm quite an active and friendly player. And yes, i have broken the shop rules before by putting just 1 extra rifle rack by mistake, but that is a "mistake" and I sure have learnt the lesson of violating the rule.

About the Theme
I would compare my shop to as a “market” in my opinion. So my shop is just like market, there’s every kind of stuff but only the basics one. For example : we don’t have high tier sniper just some basic weapons and basic ammunition for sell unlike the gun store that have every kind of guns, from pistols to sniper rifles. But the main concept here is that we’ll have some kind of “free market zone” for some people that doesn’t own a shop or wanted to advertise their product, we’ll let them put their certain product on the showing shelf, then when is sold we would take 10%-20% cut from the products’ price For example : Brune’s potions ,that’s worth 500 caps, has been sold in my market, we’ll take ~50 caps then we’ll pay Brune ~450 caps . Something like that. It’s the concept that I never really see anyone have done this before. So this way some unique yet unknown shop could really shines out.

p.s. Thanks for reading this forum!

Yes, I have understand all the rules
Here's my profile : https://steamcommunity.com/id/mee_is_normies
Thanks!
?width=1248&height=702
?width=1248&height=702

Topic starter Posted : 06/04/2019 9:51 am
newseven7
(@newseven7)
Trusted Member Customer

My in game name is TapeTrader/Da last TapeTrader/Tidepod

ReplyQuote