Shop Aplication (Ch...

Notifications
Clear all

Shop Aplication (Cheranus Roleplay) Dunkertown Safezone [Shop#2]:The Kaiser Restaurant

Creeper_Emerald
(@creeper_emerald)
Active Member Customer

Hello, my name is Mr.Charles (on Unturned) or CE.Gaming (on Steam) and i would like to have the shop on top of xDexter shop in the Chernarus Roleplay Server in the Dunker-Town Safe Zone.

I would be a great shop owner on that Server because before i went to the Chernarus Roleplay Server i had a shop in the Russia Server and in the Hawai Server (both of the servers are not here anymore) and i was very popular because of my materials that i sold...also everyone knows that im a good trader in this maps.

I also had before a shop in Dunkertown but since the acident that happend there (all the buildings got evaporated in the sz) i lost my shop and now i have to request to get another one.

But now its more dificult to protect my materials that im selling for the raids and kos'ers. So technically thats why i want a shop in the Dunker-Town Safe Zone, to sell my items to fellow survivors and give them the happy face they deserve.

I wanted to make a food/restaurant shop because theres not much of that shops in here and to change a bit of the big amount of gunstores im gonna be original and make a food shop (if of course i get aproved).

the food shop will have technically moded food like burgers, sandwishes, sea food, stews, fries and other moded food stuff.

I understand the shop rules and i will maintain the shop to keep that rules.

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198199038781/

Plz answer this message as quickly as possible and have a nice day 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 20/06/2018 12:30 pm
Share: